Sidney and Chloe

The Twins - stories, updates, pictures and more!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My Girls

talk about my girls....MY girls.....

Yep this is their daddy and my oh my how fast things are happening with them.

Here are just some of the things going on now:

1. Chloe rolled over for the first time today (from her tummy to her back)
2. Sidney has learned how to fake cough and does it all day long! Very funny!
3. Both giggle like it is going out of style...
4. They stare at the dogs and follow their every move - Sidney loves when Sam gives her sloppy kisses - she giggles like no other.
5. Both are now "eating" spooned foods - though swallowing is a challenge.
6. They sleep from about 9pm until 6am! Yeah!

I love these girls. They truly light up my life when I walk in from work....I can't get enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home