Sidney and Chloe

The Twins - stories, updates, pictures and more!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

We're Home! Girls Are Doing Great!

Well, the last 5 days are a complete blurr but we are home and everyone is good. The only thing I can compare this all to is our wedding....the busyness, stress, joy, socializing, happiness, peace, anxiety, fear, anticipation, shock, and tiredness all wrapped into one period! Wow. It is something to experience and it WILL change you! It has us.

Julie had a rough first night home and is resting, but she'll be back in the grove in a few days. I've taken up the reigns now in running errands, going to see the babies, and trying to keep my business going, all at once. I did manage to run off to a Cowboys VIP party tonight. It was a good break from everything. (Yes, my wife is the best...considering all the Cowboys Cheerleaders were there. I did get a calendar signed by almost all of them, for "the girls" of course.)

Anyway, her parents are here and helping and mine are a call away. Things are under control and hopefully will settle down by the weekend - some.

The girls are just trucking right along. I spent 2 hours with them today and rocked them both. They just starred at me. That is an amazing experience. They know their daddy. Their heart rate goes up as soon as I speak to them and they start moving like mad. I love it!

Sidney will likely come home soon and Chloe will be a few weeks later.

Thanks for your prayers. See our website for all the pictures I've been taking like mad!

www.bradyandjulie.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home